Talent Management focuses not only the aims and objectives of organisations, but also on the skills, behaviours and well-being of your people. We help our clients overcome the negative aspects of a process-driven business function. Our integrated approach brings together key elements of proactive people management:
- Talent Pools
- Succession Planning
- Leadership + Management Development
- Career Management
- Talent Engagement + Retention
- Inclusion + Talent
Talman HR works with firms of all sizes to harness potential and commitment of their talent pools. This not only reduces pressure on in-house departments but also enhances competitive position through innovation and improved communication.
Our 4-step Approach
There are four core ways in which we can help you:
1. Using our Talman HR Architecture (below) to identify the types of employees or workers which are most appropriate to each role. We can help you to reassess job and organisational requirements. Did you know that the majority of organisations recruit for roles which are 10 years out of date, potentially costing significant time and money?
2. Conducting a stakeholder or environmental analysis to look at how the needs of your people and organisations fit into the external environment of your business so that you can both proactively and reactively plan and implement future proof strategies
3. Implementing flexible and remote working practices which are fit for the 21st century and Covid secure from an organisation whose principal director lives and breathes it informed by years of experience as a full-time wheelchair user with Cerebral Palsy
4. Addressing your Inclusion + Talent considerations through our main areas of expertise
The Talman HR Architecture
Model adapted from Lepak, D. P., Snell, S. A. (1999) The Human Resource Architecture: Toward a Theory of Human Capital Allocation and Development, Academy of Management Review, 24(1), pp. 31-48.