Talent Management focuses not only the aims and objectives of organisations, but also on the skills, behaviours and well-being of your people. We help our clients overcome the negative aspects of a process-driven business function. Our integrated approach brings together key elements of proactive people management:
- Talent Pools
- Succession Planning
- Leadership + Management Development
- Career Management
- Talent Engagement + Retention
- Inclusion + Talent
Talman HR works with firms of all sizes to harness potential and commitment of their talent pools. This not only reduces pressure on in-house departments but also enhances competitive position through innovation and improved communication.
We also have a team of Business Partners dealing with Employment Law, Inclusion + Talent, General HR, Executive Coaching and Organisational Culture.
The Talman HR Architecture
Model adapted from Lepak, D. P., Snell, S. A. (1999) The Human Resource Architecture: Toward a Theory of Human Capital Allocation and Development, Academy of Management Review, 24(1), pp. 31-48.
We provide services to suit your needs. Here are some of the ways we can support you:
- Growing Owner-managed businesses with no HR professionals or experience, who want to maximise the effectiveness of their employees first rather than necessarily add to the total workforce
- Larger expanding businesses where the owner or management team think that the business’ performance is not as good as it could or should be
- The in-house HR team requiring specific Talent Management solutions from an outsourced HR Business Partner to provide independent monitoring, analytics and reporting of people management outcomes
- Independent HR Consultants that do not have the specialist expertise or resources in Talent Management requiring the assistance of an HR Business Partner to assist without adversely affecting their relationship with clients